Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
- Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties.
- The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of Reinforce Conf, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
- This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Reinforce Conf and interact with them.
- This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- YouTube video widget (Google LLC)
- YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows Reinforce Conf to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Controller
JSSC Rendezvényszervező Kft
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Usage DataInformation collected automatically through Reinforce Conf (or third-party services employed in Reinforce Conf), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use Reinforce Conf, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
UserThe individual using Reinforce Conf who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
Data SubjectThe natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner)The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of Reinforce Conf. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of Reinforce Conf.
Reinforce Conf (or this Application)The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
ServiceThe service provided by Reinforce Conf as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
CookiesSmall sets of data stored in the User's device.