Terms And Condition
These are the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) that apply to all conferences, workshops and events managed, organized and/or executed by JSSC (hereinafter referred to as “Event”).
All participants, non-paying Participants, speakers, sponsors and volunteers (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”) at the Event are required to agree with the following GTC and the Code of Conduct available at the Event’s website.
1. General principlesDefinitions
Conference - The Reinforce AI Conference
Organizer - JSSC Rendezvényszervező Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, having its registered seat at 1148 Budapest, Nagy Lajos kir. u. 68/A 1/4, Hungary; A limited liability company registered in Hunary by the Company Registry Court of the Budapest Capital
Regional Court, company registration number: 01-09-299007; tax number: 25966330-2-42; hereinafter referred to as “JSSC”).
Seller - Same as organizer: JSSC Rendezvényszervező Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.
Registration system, hereinafter referred to as “the System” - An Internet application, owned by Team Tito Limited, a registered company in Ireland, having its registered seat in Unit 2, 64 Dame Street, Dublin 2, registration number 566334, which enables the supporting of the registering process for participants of the Conference.
User - Every person that uses the System to register for the Conference.
Participant - Natural persons, who are at least 18 years old and have full capacity to perform acts in law, as well as legal persons and organisational units that do not have legal personality, but which are able to acquire rights and assume obligations in their own name, and which used the System to correctly register for the Conference, until the registration closing date.
Signing of contract - It is the moment of posting the fee for participating in the Conference, or by using the Registration system and its linked payment system or by transferring the exact amount of ticket price + transaction fee to the bank account of JSSC. At this moment it is considered that the User has signed a purchase-sale agreement with the JSSC, concerning the right to participate in the Conference. The acquiring of the right shall be confirmed by a system message from Tito followed by an email that includes a VAT invoice no later than 2 weeks after ticket purchase has been completed.
Participation fee - The amount determined by the Organizer that must be paid by Participants, so as to confirm their participation in the Conference.
Payer - A paid Participant.
Additional provisions and information
a.The official Conference website is reinforceconf.com.
b.The scope of the System’s operation also includes a service that consists in the storing of User registrations in a database, and handling such registrations by the Organizer and/or Seller.
c.The technical requirements regarding the using of the System are not much different from the technical requirements concerning the using of the Internet. The User must have a computer with Internet access, as well as software that enables viewing of its contents. d.The provisions contained in these Regulations constitute an integral part of applying for participation in the Conference and are applicable to all Participants.
2. Terms and conditions of participation:
1.To participate in the Conference Participants must:
a. Register for the Conference, which can be done exclusively via an online form available at Tito’s website; and
b. Pay the Conference fee, as defined by the Organizer under Section 3.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the list of speakers and/or the agenda for reasons beyond its control. The Organizer shall not be held liable in any way for damages vis-à-vis the Participants in such event.
3. The Organizer reserves a right to alter the Conference date for reasons beyond its control. In such event, Participants shall have a right to cancel their participation free of charge. The Organizer shall not be responsible for covering any additional expenses of the Participants made in association with the Conference.
4. The number of Conference places is limited. Participants will be enlisted on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Online Conference registration
1. The Conference shall be open for registration from the appearance of the first ticket type (early bird tickets) on the conference website, until the last available place has been booked (late bird tickets), but in any case no longer than one week before the conference starts.
2. Participants can only register for the Conference via an online form available at the conference website or directly at the Ti.to website.
4. During the registration process, participants must fill in all fields marked with an asterisk (*).
5. Participants thereby guarantee that all the details given are correct.
6. Once the registration form is completed and the data is confirmed, the system sends a message to the email address provided in the form, thus confirming the registration. Paid Participants receive a confirmation email message.
7. In case of paying via bank transfer, the Participant receives a pro forma invoice. After payment is fully completed (additional bank fees must be covered by the Participant) the Participant shall receive a system message from Ti.to, including an assigned ticket and a registration form that needs to be filled.
8.The deadline for paying the pro forma invoice attached to the email message with the registration confirmation is 14 days.
9.All bookings made prior to the Event must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Payments should be made in advance and in EUR only, using a debit or credit card, PayPal or via bank transfer.
10.Participation in the Conference shall be paid and shall include the fees of the conference or workshop and the hospitality services (such as food and drinks that are provided by third-party contractors during the event). The hospitality service fee is included in the price of the tickets but will be listed as a mediated service fee in the final invoice.
11. Tickets are only valid for the registered Participant. They cannot be transferred to others, neither before, nor during the Event. Participants may be requested to present the confirmation of registration, the receipt, and/or a valid ID document at the registration counter to prove their registration and payment.
1.Participants may nominate an alternative person from their organization to attend up to 14 days prior to the start of the Conference (free of charge). After that, Conference tickets are non-transferable.
2. Withdrawals after the beginning of the Event are not valid and the Participation fee shall not be refunded in such cases.
3.If anybody (whether a User of the System or not) transfers any amount of money to the bank account of Seller that does not correspond to a completed registration, Seller shall return any such payment, subtracting the costs of returning the fee in the cheapest available manner, within 14 days after requesting the Seller the refund of the unduly paid amount.
4.VAT invoices can be corrected within no more than 14 days after they were issued. Requests for corrections must be sent to the email address of the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.When buying participation in the Conference for a third party, the Payer shall confirm that it has been authorized by the third party to issue all the necessary declarations, as required to meet the requirements set forth herein. The person registering for the Conference and accepting its terms and conditions thus declares to be duly authorized to make financial commitments towards the Conference Organizer of civil liability, including for damages, for lack or abuse of power.
5. Permission to use images
1.During the Conference, the Organizer may arrange photo sessions and may film the course of the Conference for the purposes of broadcasting in the media (TV, radio, Internet, press) or for the purposes of documentation, marketing, or advertising for the Organizer or other parties named by the Organizer. By participating in the Conference, Participants give their implicit permission for the recording, use and/or dissemination by the Organizer or parties related to it of each Participant’s image, voice, expression in any promotional and marketing materials without limitation of time or territory.
2.This permission means specifically that the photos taken and the audio/video recorded during the Conference may be placed on the Conference website or other websites (e.g. at the official YouTube channel) managed by the Organizer, as well as used in marketing materials (including the dissemination in audio or video formats). The Participants hereby waive any (existing or future) claims, including for compensation from the Organizer for such use of their image, voice or expression for the purposes defined hereunder.
3. Recordings of talks falls into a category, where the Organizer asks for the explicit permission of the speakers to be able to livestream and/or record and post their presentations on the conference website and/or its official YouTube channel. JSSC only posts materials with such permission.
4. All the advertising, promotional and hospitality rights in connection with the Event are owned by Organizer.
5. Participants must acknowledge and agree that all rights are and shall remain the property of Organizer and/or its licensors. Such rights include, but are not limited to copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights regarding the content of the website. Such content can only be used if expressly authorized by Organizer
Organizer reserves all other rights concerning the website and its content that are not expressly granted.
6. Final provisions
1.The Organizer shall act as the administrator of personal data of the Participants and Payers.
2.The Organizer has entrusted, under a separate contract, the processing of personal data of the Participants and Payers to the Seller for the purposes of financial settlement of Conference participation.
3.Personal data of the Participants collected by the Organizer from the Conference participation form shall be processed for the Conference organization purposes in accordance with the Regulations.
4.Without their knowledge and consent, personal data of the Participants of the Conference or the Payers shall not be transferred to any other data administrators.
5.The disclosure of personal data shall be voluntary and the Participants and Payers have a right to access and modify their personal data.
6. Organizer reserves the right to use the email address specified when registering for the Conference to send notifications to Participants of the Conference, including about changes in the Conference program or the Regulations.
7. Participants are required to observe the regulations document applicable at the venue of the Conference, including especially principles of general safety, fire safety and security.
8. During the Conference, Participants shall follow any housekeeping instructions that may be given by the Organizer and in particular shall refrain from recording any speech (in audio, video) except if they receive written permission for that.
9.Should a Participant be found to be in breach of the Conference Regulations, the Organizer shall have a right to refuse the Participant the right to participate in the Conference and request him or her to leave the Conference site or venue.
10.The Conference has a limited number of places for participants. The Organizer reserves the right to reject registration requests when the limit is reached.
11.The Organizer reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations. Upon an announcement by the Organizer of any changes to the Regulations, each Participant registered for the Conference should immediately read such changes. Participants who do not accept any of the changes should notify of their position to the Organizer in writing via electronic channels at email@example.com. The notification should reach the Organizer within 15 days from the entering into force of such changed Regulations in failure of which the Organizer shall regard the changed Regulations to have been fully accepted by the Participants.
12. Organizer can be contacted via mail at JSSC Kft. Bp. 1365 Pf.: 717. Hungary or via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Any disputes arising in relation to the Conference participation shall be decided by courts with jurisdiction for the Organizer.
14. Organizer shall not be liable whatsoever for the Participants’ property that may be lost, destroyed or stolen during the Conference.
15. The Participants shall be fully liable for any damage they cause both in the venues involved in any Conference activities and in their accommodation.
16. During the Event, Organizer provides cloakrooms free of charge, but Organizer shall assume no liability for the deposited items.
17. This GTC and any agreement derived from it shall be governed by the laws of Hungary.
18. By registering, Participants accept these Regulations.